After many years of no puppies in our house, we found Hank. Hank is Lab/Catahoula. We got him in June 2008. Good thing he has a really laid back personality....
I love this pic of him. He had so much extra skin around his face that he couldnt possible get away from alyssa.

This was his brother.

This is Alyssa teaching Hank about baking pies.

This is what happens when you have dogs and little girls.
But it does have advantages. With tea parties you get snacks.

This is a dog with a really HARD life.

He is a good dog - if he would just quit climbing the fence, he would be even better.
He looks like a Hank--perfect name. And a great post. I may have to introduce my blogging friends to my animals too! Check out my blog soon for a free giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteYour cracking me up changing your theme all the time. I like this one. Feels like spring.
ReplyDeleteGlad I finally got to see Hank. :-)