
A quick side trip to Lake Catherine on this gorgeous day was perfect!!
The highlight of the hike... the waterfalls!
Side note from Dad: This vacation (the first with all 7 of us in the same car)
makes me feel like Clark Griswald. We haven't found the worlds largest frying pan but I did find the largest wad of chewing gum - on the headliner right above where Adam sits. I am not sure what the world record is on number of consecutive days of fried food consumption but we have a good start on it so far. Ugh. Have to look that up when I get home.
We are currently in Tennessee Volunteer country and I have given Raymond some valuable advice - if he is going to wear that UT hoodie he better act like he is packing a 9mm. Otherwise we might get attacked.
YES!!! We love ya'll!!! orange and all..
ReplyDeleteYou'll be ok in Tennessee. They will just see the color and think it is a Vols sweatshirt.
Counting the days!!!! Glad ya'll are having fun. Which car did you take?
oh, and Raymond and Andrew are signing I love you....isn't that sweet.
ReplyDeletewell it took me 3 pics before i got rid of all the aggie signs - had to retrain - someone has been brainwashing them i guess - hee hee!
ReplyDeleteYes! Our evil plan is working!!! WHOOP!!! Gig 'em!
ReplyDeleteHook Em!!!
ReplyDelete