Thursday, August 27, 2009

SEVEN - 7 - VII




Can you say 'Seven'? Ands its not how old my baby girls are! Its the # of cavities that one of my sweet little girls has - YIKES!! Seven?? My kiddos don't have 7 cavities added all up together. Are you sure this particular girl has then and not her Sugar Loving Sweet Eating sister? They are all in between her teeth - poor thing. This is the kid who does not like sweet stuff - she prefers water to drink. She eats vegetables with gusto and brushes to no end. Dr said its probably hereditary....

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. Poor thing. I feel for her. I know at least one of my kids will probably be the same way. I have genetically bad teeth too, I'm sure I'll pass it on at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely genetics!! Emily has my bad teeth gene and Caroline has Bob's. I won't ever here the end of that from Emily--it's all because of you mom!! Well, what isn't! LOL.

    That picture is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete