Thursday, April 29, 2010

This boy loves his momma...

(WARNING - Snake pics are below)




How do I know?? He killed this snake for me - actually he didnt even come tell me - he just killed it. I dont like snakes!!


And to save you the time - here is the rhyme - Red & Yellow Kill A Fellow...



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! Tim just killed another rattlesnake...a big fat one! Real men at work! Good job guys!

    Angela, if you get a chance could you come read my post on Discerning your child's natural gifts and abilities. I wondered if you would like it. So many of the homeschool moms seem to think it was helpful. Of course, you may already have and just didn't leave a comment. I hadn't thought of that. :o) I'm so glad you have been doing more posts. I love seeing your sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! That is a big coral snake. You did warn Christi not to come to your blog didn't you? Whoa! I praise God that they found it first! Thank you for posting pics. I was so curious to see pictures. I loved being on the phone with you at that moment! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela...Your bay window couch cushion and your cuties are famous this morning! You should come read about your DH and our long ago barter. :o) I've been waiting literally weeks...to post this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The full poem goes:

    Red and Black, he's your friend Jack
    Red and Yellow, you're a dead fellow.

    Learned it at the Creation Museum.

    ReplyDelete