Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Travel with A Large Family

This has always been a tough one for us and we generally had to have 2 hotel rooms. I found this website today and thought I would share it as it list hotels that have rooms for more than 4 persons.

http://www.sixsuitcasetravel.com/

Personally, we recently found Homewood Suites. Large rooms with kitchens and they offer a full breakfast (a big plus for my growing crew). Their rates are especially good on Friday and Saturday nights.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and don't forget that Disney has a Value Family Suite at the All-Star Music Resorts! They sleep up to 6 with 2 full bathrooms and a microwave and fridge! Great value at Disney, you knew I had to plug that:) here is more info: http://www.disneywebcontent.com/portal/site/csa-wdw/menuitem.3032217d6f7d0bc0991be110c3c80ca0/?vgnextoid=ddf5976887775010VgnVCM100000170217acRCRD&SiteID=9069

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about the TV 'appearance'--via photos- Tee-hee!

    Wow--we've always had the same problem. We'd love to get all of us in the same room. The kids and I need a hotel in Grand Prairie for a week while we paint and clean my dad's house.

    ReplyDelete