Oh.. Angela..How Darling! She looks so proud! Are you guys eating this one? I"d love to help you--LoL!
BTW, I haven't been able to do your top yet..but I'm getting closer. Owe my mother three more couch cushion covers before I can work on your quilt top. I WILL get it done. :o)
She is so cute! So AManda wouldn't hold it? That is a pretty good-sized fish for the lake huh? I hesitate to show my guys or they will want to move in with you! ; )
Oh.. Angela..How Darling! She looks so proud! Are you guys eating this one? I"d love to help you--LoL!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I haven't been able to do your top yet..but I'm getting closer. Owe my mother three more couch cushion covers before I can work on your quilt top. I WILL get it done. :o)
xo
Donna
PS. Your blog looks so pretty!
She is so cute! So AManda wouldn't hold it? That is a pretty good-sized fish for the lake huh? I hesitate to show my guys or they will want to move in with you! ; )
ReplyDelete