Thursday, July 16, 2009
All is Well!!
I stayed up late to clear out the girls room - all furniture, carpet and every tiny piece of toy they have lost. I wanted the room empty and ready for the new floor. I walk by this morning and caught color out of the corner of my eye - gee who went and messed up this 'clean' room. Once I saw what it was, how could I care - just a sweet little reminder that all is well : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great reminder for the day (or week)! Thanks for posting : ) I like how all the peeps are squished together in a crowd, yet very straight and organized. type-A might be wearing off huh? : ) LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! What kind of floor are you getting? Post pictures of the completed room! Hope you are having a great summer. I have been out of town and no time to blog but hopefully by next week I will be able to play catch up!!
ReplyDelete