This pic of my Grandma is of her shelling pecans. She had a huge pecan tree out back but she also had a huge network of friends who she could also go and pick pecans. I wish I had a pic of us shelling peas. We would sit with clothes baskets full of fresh picked peas and shell for hours.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Flashback
I was going thru some old photos and came across these of my Grandma and Pappaw. Pics like this always remind me how there wasnt many days of lounging around. They were always doing something - which is probably why everyone stayed out of trouble : )
This pic of my Grandma is of her shelling pecans. She had a huge pecan tree out back but she also had a huge network of friends who she could also go and pick pecans. I wish I had a pic of us shelling peas. We would sit with clothes baskets full of fresh picked peas and shell for hours.

This pic of my Grandma is of her shelling pecans. She had a huge pecan tree out back but she also had a huge network of friends who she could also go and pick pecans. I wish I had a pic of us shelling peas. We would sit with clothes baskets full of fresh picked peas and shell for hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment