very fun indeed!!
Looks like a tie-dyed t-shirt. Way cool. It won't hurt 'em. I hope.
Wow. That is cool. How'd he do it? Have him type a report up for us?? Inquiring minds want to know! lol.
Make a white cake - divide it into seperate bowls and color the cake. Colors are so bright because he used wilton colors. The he just layered the colors slowly in the bowl on top of each other and baked!
That is amazing! Tell Rayment I'm impressed!xoDonna
very fun indeed!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a tie-dyed t-shirt. Way cool. It won't hurt 'em. I hope.
ReplyDeleteWow. That is cool. How'd he do it? Have him type a report up for us?? Inquiring minds want to know! lol.
ReplyDeleteMake a white cake - divide it into seperate bowls and color the cake. Colors are so bright because he used wilton colors. The he just layered the colors slowly in the bowl on top of each other and baked!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! Tell Rayment I'm impressed!
ReplyDeletexo
Donna